- Initial and Follow Up Assessments either at home or elsewhere to evaluate care needs and safety concerns
- Recommendations for additional support measures, services or resources
- Referrals to Home Care and Home Health Agencies
- Coordinate care and placement of durable equipment
- Assist with hospital and rehab discharge planning
- Liaison for Clients and families representing their best interests with their
- Health Professionals and Community
- Research Options for Long Term Care in the community and check availability for admission
- Tour facilities and communities with clients and families
- Advocate for Quality Care and Patient Rights
- Insure that the highest standards are utilized
- Liaison between Client, Family, Health Professionals and Government Agencies
“We must take care of our families wherever we find them.”
– Elizabeth Gilbert
- Life Care Planning is a holistic, client-centered approach to caring for older adults or others facing ongoing health challenges.
- Working with families, we provide answers at times of uncertainty, guide families toward the decision making process and support what is needed to facilitate a plan and advocate on behalf of their loved ones while providing peace of mind to the family.
- Assessing care and safety concerns, evaluating financials, researching options for current needs and long term goals contributes to the overall planning.
- Determining what resources or entitlement programs are available for the client is also a crucial component and this information assists our network of legal and financial professionals when we implement a Title XIX / Medicaid Plan.
“Risk comes from not knowing what you’re doing.”
– Warren Buffett, Investment Entrepreneur, Berkshire Hathaway
Our focus is keeping your loved ones at home or in their community for as long as possible – “Aging In Place”. Often – our Elder’s need financial assistance to properly care for themselves.
- If you are living at home or you are caring for a loved one at home – please know that there are resources and creative options that can be utilized to gain assistance and support.
- If you are a spouse or a family member concerned about someone, please reach out to us as soon as possible. We specialize in finding creative “out of the box” solutions and securing the best possible care for your loved ones.
Please don’t make the mistake of waiting too long – there may be something that can be done much sooner than you realize.
- When your loved one can no longer remain at home safely or if funds are dwindling, we assist the family in finding an appropriate long term placement while preparing and filing the Title XIX aka Medicaid Application. Healthcare professionals are delighted that we are able to assist with long term placement and the facilities are grateful that we are involved in processing the Title XIX Application.
- If you are wondering if you qualify – please call and we will gladly discuss what is available. There are programs and funds available within the community designed to extend quality of life and safety at home.
- There are specialized programs for those who have been living in a skilled facility and wish to return home. We are very proficient in working with these State Agencies who share our passion in helping elders and the disabled returning to or living within their community safely.
“Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much.”
– Helen Keller