Our Professional Network
We have a network of legal, financial, insurance, and healthcare professionals as well as other providers who have been hand selected for their superior knowledge, expertise and guidance. It is their dedication to working with Elders and their families that make them very special to us. Our mutual goal is working together to support the safety and well-being of our clients, preserve assets while extending resources and to provide guidance and support to the family.
We wish to provide you with an umbrella to stand under during rainy days and a hammock supporting you when it is time to relax – stress free knowing we are right by your side.
Please know that we welcome your personally chosen professionals in our collaboration of Life Care Planning. This is how we continue to expand our group of vetted professionals.
We wish to provide you with an umbrella to stand under during rainy days and a hammock supporting you when it is time to relax
– stress free knowing we are right by your side.
All of the professionals within the Elder Life Care Planning network are fully vetted and meet the highest professional criteria. We pride ourselves on providing the best overall Elder Life Care Planning experience. You can have the highest confidence in working with any of the professionals within our network.
Our professional network includes the following specialties and services:
- Attorneys – specializing in Estate Planning, Elder and Disability Law, Real Estate, and General Practice
- Insurance – specializing in Health, Medicare, Supplemental and Long Term Care Insurances
- Home Health Agencies – providing skilled nursing and therapy services
- Assisted Living
- Retirement Community
- Specialized Housing
- Hospice and Palliative Care
- Counseling and Counselors
- Aging in Place Specialists
- Senior Moving Companies
- Bookkeeping Services and Money Management
- Financial – Certified Financial Planners, Certified Public Accountants, and Tax Specialists
- Home Care Agencies – with experienced Personal Care Attendants, Homemakers and Companions, etc.
- Skilled Nursing Facilities
- Memory Care
- Independent Living
- Adult Day Care
- Therapy – physical, occupational, and speech
- Caregiver Support
- Home Contractors
- Real Estate Professionals
Are you a professional that would like to be part of our network? Do you need services provided within our network?
Click the button below to contact us!
Learn more about Elder Life Care Planning
Learn more about Our Services
Our Professional Network
Want to join our professional network? Do you need services provided within our network? Simply fill out the form below and we will be in touch.